We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual who has years’ experience in Web3 JS Engineer.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent technical and communication skills.
- Responsible for analysis, design, coding, testing & implementation of software deliverables in a fast paced environment.
- Developing, maintaining, testing and implementing applications with Javescript, Solidity and Web3.js.
- Compliance with organizational coding standards and release policies
- Ability to work independently, flexible, self-motivated and a team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Source Code Control and Management using TFS/GIT.
Must have experience in Solidity.
Testing functionality for users and the backend.
Ensuring that integrations run smoothly.
Experience with Agile/Scrum teamsDevelopment experience writing high quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
Staying up-to-date with all recent developments in the Web3.js space
Keeping an eye on security updates and issues found with Web3.js and all project dependencies
Having experience in Rust
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From ₦2,000.00 per hour
- Development: 1 year (Preferred)
Hiring 10+ candidates for this role