In this role, you will use your leadership skills and knowledge of IT to oversee the architecture, design, and delivery of solutions for a variety of customers. Your enthusiasm, technical and business depth, and excellent presentation skills will help decision-makers to make the right choices. You will play a vital role in the development and implementation of solutions but will be also involved in its socialization and adaption by the business sponsors. This role will allow a candidate to develop business and technical expertise in the IT Consulting domain, be exposed to different industry and leading-edge architectures, solution patterns, and technologies, and develop meaningful cross-functional relationships with other groups.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create Application Solution Architecture in conformance with our clients’ Enterprise Architecture standards and organizational strategy to align business needs with modern technologies: On-Premises, Cloud-Native, and Hybrid.
· Lead and facilitate the design and implementation of technical solutions and processes related to technology architecture.
· Partner with our clients to define software application architectural possibilities, functionally appropriate systems, technically sound and well-integrated to business applications, data, and technology.
· Create and manage key architecture assets for the designated portfolio and business scope.
· Ensure sound and robust architecture and provide sufficient guidance for the successful implementation of solutions to mitigate negative enterprise technology and budget impacts.
· Identify risks or issues with technology solutions and designs that may impact the realization of project benefits and guide and support stakeholders in making good decisions that proactively resolve or mitigate potential project risks/delays.
· Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture.
· Identify and research relevant technologies, performs proofs of concept/prototypes, and recommend the applications of such technologies for future product architecture.
· Work closely with the BA team to create clear functional requirements documents from business requirements by assessing and capturing customer needs, utilize structured processes to establish business priorities; provide technical expertise, and develop alternative technology solutions
· Participate in requirement gathering workshops both internally and with clients to identify and contribute to business objectives.
· Communicate effectively with developers on explanation of user stories and validating the end implementation of the requirements
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Part-time hours: 5 per week
Salary: ₦250,000.00 – ₦300,000.00 per month
Expected Start Date: 23/03/2022