What are other important things that YOU need to know?
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Onsite position at the Mequon, WI office
- If selected for consideration, candidates will be required to complete an online coding assessment.
What will YOU be doing for us?
To author and maintain software applications of varying complexities and on varying tech stacks – in the healthcare space.
What will YOU be working on everyday?
- Assist level 4 and lead engineers to develop, modify and maintain software applications for internal and external client use. Provide first level support on common operational concerns
- Work collaboratively with internal resources to assess and understand technical specifications and business requirements for new systems.
- Maintain current modules, applications or processes in production.
- Actively participate on an Agile scrum team, sizing work efforts and decomposing functionality and iteratively delivering value.
- Unit test development
- Follow directives from project mentor (senior engineer, project architect, etc.).
- Triage production issues and affect solutions
- Code spelunking
- Perform software design and coding according to SKYGEN and accepted secure coding patterns
- Work collaboratively with internal team members on investigating and fixing defects
- Act as the first level of operational triage support as necessary.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
What qualifications do YOU need to have to be GOOD candidate?
- Required Level of Education, Licenses, and/or Certificates
- Associates Degree or equivalent years of experience or equivalent certification. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related field highly preferred.
- Required Level of Experience
- Typically 1-2 years of experience in software development or prior experience as a software development intern.
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of software design and development techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to others
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of individuals and communication styles
- Knowledge and proficiency in various technical areas:
- Object Oriented Design
- ASP.NET Web Form Development
- ASP.NET MVC Development
- Secure coding patterns
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server or any Relational DB
What qualifications do YOU need to have to be GREAT candidate?
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Programming languages (C#)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge and proficiency in:
- Angular JS
- Angular 7+
- Agile Development Methodology