Full Job Description
Position: Senior Instrumentation Technician
Employer: Control Tech USA
Location: Troy, PA
Control Tech USA is a leader in instrumentation, electrical and automation services for the oil and gas industry. At CONTROLTECH, we have customer satisfaction and believe every employee adds a unique value to our company and believe that great ideas become a reality through good planning and hard work. Our US division services New York State, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- Maintain good customer relations.
- Pull wire through conduits and holes.
- Install all type of conduit, cable ladder, and cable tray.
- Install, replaces maintain, and repair electrical systems and related electrical equipment.
- Test circuits to ensure integrity and safety.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a high level of safety awareness and adherence.
- Ensure Control Tech s Safety program is followed; Maintain a high level of safety awareness and adherence; Refrain from any task for which authorization and/or training has not been given
- Attend and participate in monthly safety meeting; Maintain Safety Certifications and report all incidents / safety concerns
- Assist/perform with the Install process control, and measurement instrumentation on existing and new field equipment and processes (transmitters, controllers, analyzers, control valves, etc.)
- Assist/perform mechanical work associated with instrument repair and modification; remove and install small piping and tubing
- Rebuild control valves and tune controllers
- Perform preventative maintenance on instrumentation (calibration, replacement and tests as required); maintain field instrument records and standards
- Provide support to operations in process control
- Troubleshoot equipment and systems
- Use test equipment and hand tools
- Consult manufacturer s manuals, circuit diagrams and blueprints to determine test, construction, and maintenance procedures
- Inspect and test operation of instruments and systems (using pneumatic, electrical/electronic testing devices and precision measuring instruments) to diagnose faults
- Assist/perform the repair and adjust system components (sensors, transmitters, programmable logic controllers, etc.); remove and replace defective parts
- Calibrate components and instruments according to manufacturers specifications
- Valid Clean Driver s License
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Screen (NOT OMMA FRIENDLY)
- Ability to pass Criminal background check.
- Participation in Company provided safety training.
- Be open minded and able to work as a team