About the position
As a member of our Product & Engineering team, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
In this role, you will:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Continuously track latest trends and build intuitive and simplistic frontend, keeping up with client and business requirements
- Build solutions that can adhere to a larger audience, increasing scalability
- Enhance SEO ratings by ensuring search engine crawlers can perform their best
- Engage with cross-functional teams to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Review application requirements and interface designs.
- Identify web-based user interactions.
- Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshoot interface software and debugging application codes.
- Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Document application changes and developing updates.
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
You’ll be a great fit if you have :
- Experience with ReactJS workflows such as Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries
- Mastery of of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), code versioning tools like GIT, SVN, etc., popular frontend development tools, CI/CD tools, DevOps, performance testing frameworks like Mocha, Node + NPM
- Experience with unit testing, Git, Github, and other DevOps and CI/CD tools
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to transform project requirements into technical specifications, plan and execute tasks within a sprint scope
- Ability to plan and execute tasks within a sprint scope
- Communication skills and open-mindedness; bias for rapid learning
- Experience building with a bias for increasing velocity and going live in shortest possible times
If selected, you’d have access to :
- A minimum of 20 days paid leave each year (in addition to official public holidays observed by country)
- A work from home allowance
- Health & wellness allowance
- Generous parental leave
- A comprehensive health care coverage