Full Job Description
We, Con-Tech Systems Ltd., are a leading innovator and supplier of Geo-support solutions and construction technology systems in North America. Incorporated in 1985, it is a family owned and operated. The company’s corporate office is located in Delta, British Columbia, Canada with branches in Brockville, Ontario; Tacoma, WA and Charlotte, NC.
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team as a Production Manager at our location in Tacoma, WA. This would be for immediate hire.
Some of the duties are as follows:
· Planning of production and dispatch order in a timely manner.
· Processes complete and/or partial sales orders through the SYSPRO software system.
· Evaluates efficiency of production to determine adequacy of personnel, equipment and technologies used, and make changes to work schedules and equipment use as necessary.
· Develops and implements plans to efficiently use materials, labor and equipment to meet production targets.
· Maintains equipment maintenance schedules and recommend replacement of machines as needed.
· Reports to VP Operations on the status of projects.
· Obtains competitive pricing information for materials.
· Liaises with Purchaser / Planner and Sales.
· Monitors and maintains inventory levels as required for daily operations and as required for large scale projects. Consults with Purchaser / Planner.
· Resolves customer issues and problems promptly.
· Manages shipping and receiving procedures.
· Performs other duties as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
· Knowledge of EPR system required – we are using SYSPRO.
· Basic knowledge of all related computer applications (MS Office) a must.
· Previous experience working in an operations environment preferred.
· Knowledge of project management principles or previous experience in project management
· The individual need to be someone who is organized, friendly, accurate and able to manage multiple priorities.
The successful candidate must be a team-player and is good at communicating.
We offer a competitive base salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location