Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Do you want to experience the essence of a large organization in a company with a personal touch? Come and work with us! We are looking for creative, innovative, and collaborative people like you to join our team.
At the heart of Alithya’s values is the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why we continue to follow the Public Health Agency of Canada’s recommendations closely.
We remain close to you, while keeping our distance via Phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or however you like.Take your ambitions to next level
As a consulting firm, Alithya undertakes a wide variety of technically challenging and interesting projects, and so your exact responsibilities will vary depending on the project to which you are assigned. Our clients are typically from technology departments with large firms, and each project is typically six (6) months to two (2) years in duration. In between project assignments, you will work in our Toronto office, assisting with managing our internal new products and solutions. (Currently, everyone is working from home due to COVID).
You will be reporting to the VP of the Financial Sector and working with both client and/or Alithya employees to provide trustworthy consulting work. We are looking to hire full-time and on a permanent basis.When it just clicks!
Does this sound like you?
- Degree from a post-secondary institution in Computer Science or Engineering, with demonstrated academic excellence;
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with C# development in console and/or web applications;
- Thorough understanding and demonstrated experience in Object-Oriented Design;
- Strong understanding of design patterns and capable of incorporating them in software design;
- Well-versed in MVC, MVP, MVVM, WPF, WCF, and LINQ;
- Ability to:
- develop in frontend, middle tier, and backend;
- connect the application to leading backend data stores (SQL, NoSQL, Big Data);
- develop and debug in Visual Studio;
- work effectively and produce quality results, working independently and without supervision.
- Familiarity with C++/CLI (a plus);
- Knowledge of Angular and NoSQL (an asset);
- Languages required:
- English: Excellent
- English: Excellent
Life at Alithya
- 37.5 hours per week;
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career;
- Work with diverse technologies, projects, clients and sectors;
- Spend your days in a creative and innovative environment;
- Share experience and knowledge as part of an agile and dynamic team;
- A great harmony between work and personal life;
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, events, courses, certifications, etc.);
- Personal recognition of your important professional contributions;
- Great cultural diversity across our teams.
Why join our team?
Because creativity, passion, integrity and wellness are the company’s core values, we are looking for people like you who are enthusiastic, innovative, open-minded, team players and eager to learn.
Working at Alithya is a chance to be part of an energetic, dynamic, and growing team of more than 2,000 professionals in Canada, the United States and France. Our diverse practices and the extensive major projects entrusted to us by our prestigious clients allows us to offer many high growth potential opportunities to our employees in well-established technologies.
Alithya Group is an advocate for workforce diversity and as such, encourages the participation of women in management roles, and implements immigrant-friendly recruiting initiatives
The diversification of our workforce is another factor that sets us apart, resulting from our many international recruitment initiatives and our ongoing efforts to promote diversity and inclusion. We belong to the 30% Club, which encourages women’s access to leadership positions.