Our client is looking to hire a Mobile Application Software Engineer. The Mobile Application Software Engineer is required to build and implement functional programs, work with other Engineers and Product/Project Managers throughout the software development life cycle. The Full-Stack Software Engineer must be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills. Knowledge of Agile frameworks and the primary coding language of DotInsurance is necessary. The goal is to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs in a bid to create financial happiness.
- Design and develop high-performance mobile apps.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Carry out regular maintenance, resolve performance issues and fix bugs.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies.
- Upload apps to the App Stores
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 5+ years proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Hands-on experience in development IDE Android Studio, Android SDK, Firebase
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Familiarity with IOS integration with Flutter
- Experience with Git or other version control tools
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience working with external data via REST and JSON
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Have two or more iOS/Android/Web apps developed with Flutter or React/React Native. Either deployed on AppStore/Google Play or available on Github