May 16, 2022
May 31, 2022
NuVu is looking for a design education fellow to join its NuVuX team in Florida, USA.
NuVuX is seeking a design education fellow who is passionate about design, technology and education to join our team as an instructor at our partner school, New Beginnings High School in central Florida.
Once here you will:
- Develop and teach studios on a wide range of topics across grade levels with the support of the NuVuX team
- Guide and mentor students throughout the design process: brainstorming, researching, prototyping, fabricating, documenting, and presenting
- Collaborate with a diverse group of stakeholders, including the NBHS team, experts from a diverse range of fields, as well as local organizations and partners
- Support NBHS teachers on the delivery of studio experiences
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in a design or design/tech field such as architecture, computational design, or industrial design, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in design, programming, electronics, and digital fabrication expertise
- Strong understanding and evidence of the design and making process: brainstorming, ideating, and prototyping
- Ability to think both conceptually and concretely about projects
- Teaching experience
- Strong writing and graphic communication abilities