eMudhra is a global digital identity and transaction management company with a focus on providing solutions for digital security and enabling paperless transformation. Through its headquarters in Bangalore, India and offices in Singapore, Dubai and USA eMudhra works with over 400 large Enterprises including 45 Banks to deploy proprietary solutions for eSignatures, Public Key infrastructure, Predictive Analytics and Blockchain.
eMudhra is a licensed Certifying Authority under Ministry of Information Technology, India and has issued digital signatures to over 40mn customers in India. eMudhra is a key partner in several Digital India initiatives and is the first eSign service provider. At eMudhra, innovation is one of our core principles and our product development efforts are towards building cutting edge IP that can accelerate the world’s transition to a secure integrated digital society
Job Title: Junior Java Developer
Reports To: Lead Software Developer
Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Familiarity with JAVA programming language
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Knowledge of relational databases with minimum 1 of MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle
- Knowledge of version control tools.
- Maintain existing web applications.
- Build applications and services for the Web.
- Complete understanding of application development life cycle.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Very good communication skills
- Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech or MCA
- Years of Experience: 0 to 2 Years