- Not provided by employer
- $98K to $124K per year is Indeed’s estimated salary for full stack developer in Fontana, CA.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
Job Description – Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Fontana, CA
Job Type: Full-time
- Develop business use cases and software requirements for improvements to our enterprise resource planning (ERP) system
- Participate in all parts of the development lifecycle; including design, development, documentation, and testing.
- Create BI reports for WMS and OMS system.
- Collaborate across disciplines including engineering, production, test, launch mission operations, enterprise resource planning (ERP), supply chain, mission management, customer contracts, quality, human resources, and management to ensure efficiency and consistency across the organization
- Write technical documentation
- A solid understanding of logistics industry best practices in B2C and B2B
- 3 – 5 years Web Application Development Experience
- PostgreSQL or other relational database
- Experience with mobile and platform-independent programming
- Experience with Agile software development
- Experience with API and Microservice Development
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks with priority
- Background in any ERP system (SAP, MS Dynamics, Sage etc..)
- Development experience in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in technical documentation
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Free comprehensive health insurance package, including medical, dental, and vision.
- Free meals or equivalent meal allowance.
- Free office snacks and beverages.
- Paid time off, including paid holidays, vacation time and sick time.
- Performance based year-end bonus.
- Telecommunication allowance, applied to certain business lines.
- Monthly team building events.
JD.com is China’s largest online retailer and its biggest overall retailer, as well as the country’s biggest Internet company by revenue. JD.com sets the standard for online shopping through its commitment to quality, authenticity, and its vast product offering covering everything from fresh food and apparel to electronics and cosmetics. Its unrivalled nationwide fulfillment network provides standard same- and next-day delivery covering a population of more than 1 billion – a level of service and speed that is unmatched globally. As a technology-driven company, JD.com builds reliable and scalable platforms that bring value to partners and customers in sectors such as e-commerce, logistics, Internet finance, cloud computing and smart technology.
About JD Logistics
JD Logistics, a business group under JD.com, which leverages the company’s advanced technology and logistics expertise to provide smart supply chain and logistics services to businesses across a wide range of industries. JD.com has one of the largest fulfillment infrastructure of any e-commerce company in the world. JD.com is the only e-commerce platform in the world to provide small-to-medium sized warehousing, oversized warehousing, cross border, cold chain delivery, frozen and chilled warehousing facilities, B2B and crowdsourcing logistics. We believe technology innovation can drive smart logistics. JD built the world’s first fully-automated warehouse in Shanghai, and we are currently developing our own drones delivery and automatic delivery robots.
JD.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.