Full Job Description
A career in tech. Work with the biggest and best names in technology.
We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. You will work with some of the biggest and best names in technology.
Our employee mission is to help you progress in both your career and in life. To create a great experience for you that can translate to customers. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast. If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.Responsibilities:
We’re seeking a process-oriented IT System Administrator to ensure the stable operations of Tek Experts’ IT assets. You will install, manage, and maintain computers, servers, telephony and network systems, as well as maintain the stability and integrity of voice, data, and VPN connections for both our internal network and our partners’ access. This role is responsible for analyzing and resolving hardware and software problems, troubleshooting network performance issues, and maintaining high levels of information security to ensure alignment with the global corporate strategy.
- Monitor, maintain and manage all servers, IPBX and network devices
- Monitor internet links and SIP providers
- Follow change control management when implementing system changes, upgrades, and updates
- Manage LAB and testing environments
- Provide technical support to other teams and other sites
- Maintain safety standards that comply with Tek Experts’ and partners’ Health, Safety, Security Environment (HSSE) standards
- Fully understand and ensure compliance with the disaster recovery plan for business continuity.
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and oral.
- ISO 20000 certification. ITIL v3 certification is an advantage.
- Knowledge of server and client systems hardware, Windows OS, O365/messaging applications
- Strong understanding of virtualization and networking
- Technical experience with Active Directory, PowerShell and IPBX (VoIP) and server technology
- Solid experience in IT service management for incident, change and configuration management
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and crisis management experience