Full Job Description
The IT Support and System Analyst will be responsible for ensuring effective mitigation of cybersecurity risks across all managed systems, applications and services, whether on-premise or in the cloud, coordinating and conducting IT training for all end users as per the requirements and managing IT projects for the asset management business
- Maintain application software, enterprise services such as ERP, CRM, website, apps and portals
- Support management reporting and respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Respond to user requests for services, troubleshoot problems and help develop solutions.
- Manage use accounts, profiles, and permissions. Resolve login issues and audit databases.
- Identify, monitor and report system issues to providers.
- Monitor backup systems and procedures to ensure data security and integrity.
- Responsible for ICT documentation including policies, procedures, and benchmarking
- Assist in the selection and purchase of software solutions
- Draw up budget and report on IT expenditure
- Maintain relationships with vendors, and assist in creating cost-efficient contracts
- Review and monitor all SLA’s and contracts relevant to IT, focusing on accuracy, budget constraints and security
- Ensure that data is managed, archived, and stored securely.
- Perform other responsibilities that may be assigned
QULIFICATION & EXPEREINCE
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise applications and technology solutions appropriate for asset management.
- 4+ years of experience in an IT environment
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science/ information technology.
- Experience in project managing the deployment of business solutions
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Do you have experience using Infoware?
- Undergraduate (Required)
- System Analyst: 4 years (Required)