Full Job Description
Rotawn Energy & Logistics is a holding company with subsidiaries, an indigenous Nigerian company offering tailor made solutions to the Oil and Gas, Maritime and Government Sector focusing on developing skills & offering superior services within the company around industry standard policies. These solutions and services cover Procurement; Air, Land & Sea Transportation & Logistics and Construction (Civil & Technical) focus, to develop skills & offer superior services within the company around industry standard policies.
· Planning and undertaking scheduled system maintenance/upgrades.
· Provide routine maintenance and upgrades required (internet and telephony) on a regularly scheduled basis ensure smooth workflow.
· Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies, and weaknesses and reporting weekly.
· Deliver IT solutions (internet, telephony, hardware and software) in accordance with company budget, timeframe, policies, protocols and procedures
· Manage and update the company’s website periodically.
· Provide advice on technology best practices and IT support to the team.
· Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
· Setting up accounts for staff, training and educate them on new technologies and resolve issues arising.
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
· Planning, implementation and monitoring of IT related project(s) to ensure effective delivery of tasks.
· Analyzing and determining security threats.
· Keep records of software licenses, website subscription/ renewal dates.
· Collaborating with the technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology.
· Provide regular and timely feedback and reports, escalating problems and proffering solutions.
· Analyzing a company’s IT system and infrastructure.
· Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
· Minimum of 2 years of IT hands-on work experience.
· Familiarity with common windows operating systems (7,8,10, 2012).
· Familiarity with project management systems.
· Proficiency with database languages.
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
· Ability to work with complex information.
· Good time management and organizational skills.
· Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Creative problem-solving skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₦120,000.00 – ₦150,000.00 per month
- Do you have at least 2 years hands-on experience as of IT Support Officer?
- Are you flexible, engaging, and ready to work?
- Do you have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, networking or database management?
- Are you familiar with common windows operating systems(7,8, 10, 2012?
Application Deadline: 30/10/2022