Are you an expert when it comes customer service? Are you passionate about being the part of Global support team and supporting business to meet/exceed their target. Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues and technical need?
We’re looking for a IT support analyst to:
- act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries, receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email
- 1st line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software such as Windows 10/7, MS outlook, Skype, Blackberry’s, Knowledge of various mobile devices (Apple, Android, Windows)
- provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team, log all calls in the tool SNOW (Service Now)
- take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- to maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
- publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
Your teamYou’ll be working in the Technology Service Desk team. TSD have Global presence. As a IT Support Analyst, you’ll play an important role in providing excellent customer Service.
- excellent communication skills and telephone manner with 1 to 2 years previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience required, incident Management experience – managing incidents including business expectations and communication
- basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration, strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7/10 and Office 2010
- experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook 2010 within a network environment, having experience on Skype for Business, sound tools knowledge (SNOW & Monitoring Tools Spectrum ) will be added advantage
- respond quickly to all queries and incidents, Manage incidents, including via telephone, Chat & email
- support & Classification, making an initial assessment into the nature of the incident, assessing the severity, impact and risk
- answering queries and resolution of straight forward incidents /Service requests
- escalation of unresolved cases to next level application specialist teams
- monitoring & Tracking, reviewing the progress of an incident and keeping the customer informed, closure, formally closing incidents/Service requests. Initial review and evaluation of the case communicating major IT incidents /Service requests to affected customers
About usUBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hireThis role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
Join usFrom gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills – at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people – with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests – who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy StatementsUBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.