Full Job Description
Our company is looking for a smart and innovative individual with an affinity and flair for Information technology products, Information Technology product knowledge and people skills.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- Solving password problems
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Minimum of a degree
- Knowledge of both Windows and Mac Environments would be advantageous but training will be provided on an ongoing basis in both fields.
- This job is open to both Men and Women in the IT field.
- Networking Knowledge is required
- Knowledge of Microsoft or Google Cloud Solutions will be relevant.