work in the Information Technology department
– support the office staffs with their computers
– Must know how to fix computer problems
– Managing the network servers in the company
– Working with the organisation to build a self business career path (In line with our partnering company business model– Health and Agro Sector).
– Working with the organisation to provide an enabling environment for Nigerian youth to strive in the entrepreneurship space.
– working from home 10-30% of the time.
– reporting to the office four days a week.
– attending online meetings via video conferencing apps especially on your off Days
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From ₦80,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Preferred)