Introduction to crytpocurrency course overview
This Fundamentals to Cryptocurrencies course will provide you with a thorough understanding of cryptocurrency. You’ll gain a basic understanding of blockchain concepts including digital keys, hash functions, and probabilistic finality. You’ll also discover how these technologies are applied to cryptocurrencies and walk through a real-world Bitcoin transaction. Finally, you will learn about the many sorts of wallets that are used to store bitcoins. You will have a solid understanding of what cryptocurrencies are, the technology that drives them, and how they compare to fiat money after finishing this course.
Learning Objectives for Cryptocurrency Introduction
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what blockchain technology is, how it works, and what its limitations are.
- Define cryptocurrency and how it compares to and varies from fiat currency.
- Explain how cryptocurrency are managed.
- Examine the present landscape of how value is exchanged in the digital age
Who should take this Cryptocurrency: An Introduction course?
Anyone from any background is welcome to join in this seminar. Whether you’re considering a job as a blockchain engineer, crypto trader, data analyst, researcher, or consultant, or simply want to learn more about Bitcoin, this course is for you. This course will assist you in beginning to develop the crucial skills required to ensure your career’s long-term viability.
What you’ll discover
- What Is Blockchain and How Does It Work? Explanation of Bitcoin’s ‘Transformative’ Technology
- What is Cryptocurrency
- What is Bitcoin?
- Is Bitcoin Safe
- What You Should Know About Ethereum Before Investing
- A Guide for New Crypto Investors on How to Buy Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies
- A Crypto Wallet Can Help Keep Your Coins Safe. Here’s How to Decide If You Need One
- How Much to Invest in Cryptocurrency, According to 5 Experts
- What is risk management?
- What is a trend line?
- What are support and resistance?