Full Job Description
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic person to join our International Program team to help make this summer one to remember for our international staff! Alongside Human Resources, your primary duty will be transporting international staff to events, cities, and other awesome cultural events to add to their USA experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up daily and weekly town runs (grocery stores, tjmaxx, etc)
- Plan cultural activities for our international staff to sign up for (MOA, North Shore, Fairs, movie theater, etc)
- Execute these cultural activities in a fun way
- Help track and distribute international packages
- Help HR with dorm checks
- Opportunity to learn other entry level HR duties (orientation, onboarding)
- All other tasks as assigned
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (evenings, weekends)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Interest in learning aspects of HR a plus, but not necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Must have valid drivers license with clean driving record
This is an incredible opportunity to work hands on with a diverse group of people, while learning the hospitality industry! Enjoy a summer on the resort, on the lake, and with a fun group of people!