Full Job Description
First Ally Capital is a wholly indigenous Financial Services firm, whose focus is on providing top notch advisory & investment services to individuals and organizations. First Ally Capital was incorporated on May 20, 2014 as an Issuing House, Financial Advisory and Investment Management firm, with authorized capital of N2.5 billion, and an issued and fully-paid capital of N1.65 billion. The firm was licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission on November 20, 2014 as Issuing House and Underwriters.
The Firm commenced operations at a very significant point in the evolution of the Nigerian financial services industry and will leverage it’s solid capital base, the strong financial services background of its promoters and the excellent track-record and credentials of its directors and shareholders
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology Support Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to hire an IT Support Executive to monitor and maintain the computer systems, telephony, networks and related compliments and accessories of the organization, provide technical support and ensure the whole company runs smoothly.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems, applications, networks and related accessories.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems, telephony, networks and related compliments and accessories.
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshoot system, telephony and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Replace parts as required
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and deal with password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to issues.
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary.
- Ensure safety and robustness of the systems and network.
- Procure necessary hardware and software as needed.
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any IT related field / proven work experience
- 1 – 2 years of IT support experience
- Strong customer service ethos.
- Ability to work well with people
- Excellent organizational skills
- A logical mind
- Enthusiasm for continual learning.
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Time management skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to prioritize workload.