Full Job Description
IT Officer (Software/Website developer (PHP, REACT & WordPress)
Web Developer Job Description
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing and/or designing websites and web applications for our company.
Also, you are required to provide links/url to the works you have done.
Web Developer Responsibilities:
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
Web Developer Requirements:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar relevant field
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks (Laravel framework using React.)
- Proficient in WordPress
- Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML and CSS,
- Extensive experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Contract length: 12 months
Application Deadline: 26/05/2022