Full Job Description
Lington & Bernie Consulting Limited was established on October 8, 1999 to provide efficient and qualitative consulting services to the oil and gas industry as well as banks and financial institutions in the areas of human resources placement and management, human resources consulting services, tax administration and payroll services as well as oil and gas fiscal and contractual terms advisory services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide technical support and advice as required across the business operations
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Setting up accounts for staff, educating them on logging in and resolving issues arising
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Respond to IT Support requests in a timely fashion to ensure minimum disruption of the company activities
- Perform preventive maintenance duties on items of IT hardware, including the cleaning of equipment
- To monitor and maintain general IT consumable stock to ensure adequate supplies are available in a timely and cost-effective manner
- To assist with the design and maintenance of the company intranet, website and digital signage system ensuring they are populated at all times.
- Liaise with suppliers and external support companies as appropriate
- Websites design and Social media engagement
- Any other tasks assigned by the Head, Information Technology.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of two years previous experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.