Full Job Description
Are you our next Storeroom Crib Attendant?
We are currently seeking a Crib Attendant to work onsite at a customer’s in-plant location. You will receive, store, and issue hand tools, machine tools, dies, materials, and equipment in the customer’s industrial facility by performing the following duties.
- Issues tools and equipment to workers and maintains records of tools and equipment issued and returned.
- Locates lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- Prepares periodic inventory or maintains perpetual inventory of tools and equipment.
- Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Inspects and measures tools and equipment for defects and wear and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
- Repairs, services, and lubricates tools and equipment.
- Delivers tools or equipment to workers.
- Marks and identifies tools and equipment.
- Clerical Skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have good communication skills
- Experience handling and counting inventory is desired
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail is necessary
- Must be able to operate a computer with the ability to learn new software
Vallen is an industry leader in delivering flexible supply chain solutions and services along with a comprehensive range of maintenance, repair, operating, production, safety and electrical products to meet the growing supply needs of customers in facilities across North America and around the world. Vallen is headquartered in Belmont, NC and is a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family.
Stay up to date with Vallen, follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook,
What are the Benefits?
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and Career Path Opportunities.