Role and Responsibilities
We are in need of an excellent Head Of Technology who is very knowledgeable in IT. They have a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet objectives.
The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
You will have the following Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to upper management
- Coordinate IT managers and supervise computer scientists, technicians and other professionals to provide guidance
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
4 year experience at least
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From ₦200,000.00 per month