Full Job Description
We are a reputable accredited HSE Consultants that delivers top-notch projects and services globally, with experience spanning over two decades. Our workforce are dedicated professionals with hands-on industrial best practices and work ethnics.
We are looking for a head of ICT who will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our Information, Communication and Technology needs within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation, maintenance and security of our company’s computing needs and all computer related activities while you will be part of a team of professionals with cutting edge knowledge and skills to deliver on our mission.
Duties & Responsibility
- Installation & configuration of company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Internet monitoring, troubleshooting and management.
- Creation of official emails and mail management.
- Branding company’s media communication activities such as advertisements, online marketing collaterals, website and social media optimization
- Technical report proof reading, editing and designing.
- Company’s social media optimisation
- Ensure periodic system security and data backup.
- Prepare budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Prompt response to IT related issues within the company.
- Liaising with third party on IT related matters on behalf of the company.
- Researching, identifying and acting on opportunities to improve our systems.
- Ensure availability of IT accessories and resources for staff.
- Procurement of IT related items (hardware & software).
- Routine system repair/maintenance & any other duties that might be assigned.
- HND/Degree in Computer or similar field
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong eye for visual composition
- Analytical thinking with good problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to see potential problems in a system setup & attentions to detail.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and diagnose IT problems
- Extensive experience in analyzing and resolving issues within a reasonable set time.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₦100,000.00 – ₦200,000.00 per month