Full Job Description
Panasonic Smart Mobility Office – Full Stack Software Engineer
Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and creative teams to design, build, and test new and experimental products across the whole product lifecycle.
- Build complex web applications based on connected vehicles and smart charging systems.
- Engage in architecture design, review, and cross-functional team knowledge transfers.
- Role model cloud-native software architectures, including serverless architectures.
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven track record of building highly performant, scalable web apps in the Cloud
- Knowledge of the latest development trends
- Strong command of React, TypeScript, and AWS cloud-native software services.
- Passion for activities that lead to good code, including user experience design, technical design, and test automation
- A too-long-to-list name of APIs you’ve integrated with and applications you’ve built
- Knowledge of agile methodology and a bias for action
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package – The pay for this position is expected to start at $110,000 per year or higher, based on qualifications.
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.