Full Job Description
Title: Fullstack Developer (11704209_1116843)
Location : New York,NY (presently WFH relocation required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
- They perform development testing activities and document how applications should be maintained
ESSENTIAL DUTIES RESPONSIBILITIES
- The essential duties and responsibilities listed below are representative of those required on the job
- Incumbents may perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities
- Analyses requirements for software programs or application enhancements
- Creates detailed programming specifications
- Writes or modifies code for complex software programs components or applications Performs development testing and audits results
- Uses a variety of techniques to demonstrate product expectations and prevent production problems
- Stays current on emerging design patterns software development concepts and industry best practices
- Supports and maintains software programs components or applications in a production environment
- Creates reviews and maintains documentation and ensures standards are being met Analyzes information from various sources to identify options and communicates recommendations and solutions including estimates of work effort
- Promotes understanding of emerging design patterns software development concepts and information technology best practices
- Completes code reviews for other developers to provide design or programming recommendations
- Able to work assigned schedule subject to Progressive s flexible schedule policies and practices
- Able to work variable and flexible hours such as nights weekends and holidays in response to business needs Occasional travel
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.