Who We Are:
Creative Artists Agency (CAA) is the leading entertainment and sports agency, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment, digital media, publishing, sponsorship sales and endorsements, media finance, consumer investing, fashion, trademark licensing, and philanthropy. Distinguished by its culture of collaboration and exceptional client service, CAA’s diverse workforce identifies, innovates, and amplifies opportunities for the people and organizations that shape culture and inspire the world. The trailblazer of the agency business, CAA was the first to build a sports business, create an investment bank, launch a venture fund, found technology start-up companies, establish a philanthropic arm, build a business in China, and form a brand marketing services division, among other innovations. Named Most Valuable Sports Agency by Forbes for eight consecutive years, CAA represents more than 2,000 of the world’s top athletes in football, baseball, basketball, hockey, soccer, in addition to coaches, on-air broadcasters, and sports personalities and works in the areas of broadcast rights, corporate marketing initiatives, social impact, and sports properties for sales and sponsorship opportunities. Founded in 1975, CAA is headquartered in Los Angeles, and has offices in New York, Nashville, Memphis, Chicago, Miami, London, Munich, Geneva, Stockholm, Shanghai, and Beijing, among other locations globally.
CAA’s product development team is building next-generation mobile and web applications to drive the diverse, global, and high-energy entertainment culture of our agents, executives, artists, and business partners. We are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas and backgrounds.
This role is right for you if:
- You own and drive initiatives.
- You thrive by collaborating with multiple teams and use your communication skills to influence product direction.
- You enjoy test-driven development and believe testing is integral to developing high-quality code.
- You can work 100% remote with occasional travel to company meetings and events.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience preferred
- One or more years of coding experience
What sets you apart:
- Passion for building high-impact, well-performing user experiences.
- Independent, proactive, and able to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally with other engineers, product managers, and stakeholders.
Why CAA and this team:
- You will work with amazing colleagues who can help you learn and sharpen your skills.
- We embrace different perspectives and backgrounds as we believe it helps us make better decisions.
- You will work with a modern tech stack.
- We are not afraid to rethink existing designs and rebuild whenever needed.
- We welcome input on technical direction, architectural decisions, and design.
- You can lead projects to solve real user problems, including talking to our customers about their needs, designing solutions, writing the code, delivering it to production, and maintaining it.
- Excellent work life balance with competitive compensation.
CAA does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless they were contractually engaged by CAA to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any such employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the acknowledgement and agreement that CAA will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.