Job Location: India – Remote
Job Type: Full-Time
We are on the hunt for a sharp and innovative email marketing specialist. In this position, you will be required to oversee all aspects of email marketing campaigns, including market research, content creation, and the dissemination of copy. As an email marketing specialist, you will also be required to collaborate with co-workers across departments to ensure maximum uptake of offerings. To be successful as an email marketing specialist, you should demonstrate the ability to create accessible, engaging, and memorable texts. Ultimately, an outstanding email marketing specialist will remain abreast of technological developments that facilitate the dissemination and monitoring of campaign features.
What you’ll do:
- Monitor end-to-end email campaigns, including planning, coordinating, segmenting, targeting, set-up, testing, broadcasting, reporting and optimization
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive email marketing test plan, launch tests, analyse and report test results and implement successes.
- Ensure all email communication is aligned to brand guidelines in terms of both creative and tone of voice.
- Track and analyse all email performance with weekly scorecards and provide recommendations based on customer trends and behaviour.
- Data management to ensure appropriate data transfer processes, data overlays, data hygiene, opt-out compliance, contact management, and de-duping techniques to improve list quality and increase member spend consequentially.
- Develop a lead generation strategy, create smart email lists, increase email subscriptions, analyse data to get smart insights, suggest methods for improvements, segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement and website interactions, develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Champion continuous advancement of our email capabilities including targeting, personalisation, & template development.
- Stay current with email best practices, strategies, and industry standards.
- Drive cross-team processes for effective, on-time delivery of email campaigns. This involves building strong internal relationships and coordinating across merchandising, marketing, design, customer care, development, analytics and international teams.
What you’ll need:
- Relevant experience in building direct to consumer email campaigns.
- Big plus if you are from the Ad tech or Video tech space (OTT, Online Player, Streaming, etc.)
- Expertise/Certification in Hubspot
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics.
- Familiarity with HTML and demonstrated ability to learn technical systems and in-house tools rapidly.
- Ability to handle multiple projects / campaigns, drive for results, and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong creative thinker and attention to detail.