Who we are?
MarketOne International is a global provider of marketing services helping companies identify new prospects, develop sales lead programs and convert new business. Our wide array of services includes contact database development, event recruitment, automated marketing, sales lead development, primary market research and Lead Lifecycle Management. MarketOne serves leading technology companies around the globe, including 8 of the 10 largest tech companies in the world.
With delivery capability across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas, MarketOne has fast become the go-to partner for large-scale, global marketing initiatives that rely on sophisticated demand generation programs. Our corporate track record features fifteen consecutive years of growth and profitability.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for Project Management, Resource Planning, Team Management and act as a single point of contact for respective region Stakeholder.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project Management – managing all the projects in their respective region. Acting as single point of contact for respective region stakeholders.
- Resource Management – making sure everyone in the team is working efficiently and workload is shared accordingly. Advocate of follow-the-sun model and working closely with other Regional Managers and Account Leads to ensure the work is being completed according to client SLAs
- Team Management Leaves, work from home, Mentoring, Training, back-up plan for all projects, regular feedback sessions, conducting quarterly performance assessments, recognizing team members that are going above and beyond through monthly awards or quarterly recognitions
- Project manage client work to ensure adherence to billability metrics
- Account manage the India based clients and ensure the accounts are working smoothly
- Approve Incident reports prior to being shared with Global Director of Production
- Manage client and internal escalations pertaining to their respective team members and the work produced
- Hire responsibilities within the team; ensuring right skillset to support our clients, within the salary band identified
- Ensure company and departmental processes are being followed
- Ensure documentation is up to speed across all clients / projects within the region
- Create efficiencies within the team (processes, ways of working, etc.)
- Coordinating and working with the other Regional Manager (s) to ensure one efficient and productive team
- Delegate tasks to Leads / Coordinators to ensure shared responsibility and work-life balance
- Empower the team by increasing the responsibility assigned to team members
- Oversee the team satisfaction and ensure less than 15% attrition across team members
- Support the Global Production Director on all areas / projects
- Drive performance and set the team for success
- Ensure reporting metrics are in place to provide an adequate team / individual assessment