Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their cloud business challenges while advancing your career? Deloitte is offering an opportunity for you to be a crucial member of a dynamic team working on cloud design, migration, integration, adoption, and support.
Work you’ll do
Be a part of multidisciplinary and diverse team in a client facing role. Working closely with other cloud experts and vendors to meet SLAs, monitor services, track performance, minimize outages and resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- Opening, closing, and updating support tickets promptly and accurately.
- Follow up on tickets until resolved.
- Providing level 1 support on applications on GCP, Azure and hybrid cloud environments
- Ensure that problems are corrected within identified performance targets.
- Log all issues, resolutions and liaise with team members for action.
- Prepare documentations, reports and provide recommendations for improving process standards.
- Provide support to Customers on escalations.
- Plan and develop support processes that adhere to ITIL best practices.
- Communicate effectively through strong written and oral communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Science, Technology, Engineering, or any related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 2+ years of experience in IT service delivery
- 1+ years of experience in a virtualization or cloud environment.
- Cloud Certifications desired
What Impact Will You Make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
Hybrid & Vaccination policy
Deloitte Africa has successfully launched the Hybrid Working model. Aligned with this model is our commitment to maintain an environment for personnel, clients and visitors that is safe and, as far as reasonably practicable, free from health risks.
Medical evidence provides overwhelming and empirical evidence that vaccination is currently the most effective means of preventing the spread of COVID-19 and reducing the likelihood of serious illness, death, transmissions and infections. More information about our mandatory vaccination policy will be discussed during the recruitment process for this position.