Amazon allows customers to use Apple Pay, but not many vendors have enabled the feature. In the meantime, here’s how to use an Apple Card instead!
Is it possible to use Apple Pay on Amazon? Amazon allows vendors to accept Apple Pay, but few accept digital wallet payments as of yet. So, I’ll show you how to use your Apple Card to make Amazon purchases, as well as how to transfer money from Apple Cash to your bank account so you can use the associated debit card to make Amazon purchases.
A list of stores that accept Apple Pay is available. But what about online merchants? Is Apple Pay accepted by Amazon? Yes, Amazon now accepts digital wallet payments from Apple Pay, Visa Checkout, and Masterpass, but the feature is enabled by individual vendors. We’ll need a workaround until we can easily use Apple Pay on Amazon.
How to Use Apple Card on Amazon on an iPhone
Cards can be used in your Amazon digital wallet, but they must first be added as payment methods. To add your Apple Card as a payment method on Amazon, follow these steps:
1. Open the Amazon app.
2. Tap the account icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap Your Payments.
4. In the Wallet tab, tap +Add (it’s small text to the right of Cards & accounts).
5. Select Add a credit or debit card.
6. If you don’t know your Apple Card number, open Wallet, tap the credit card icon in the upper right, and copy the number; then return to the Amazon app and paste it in.
7. After you’ve entered the information, check the box next to Set as default payment method if you want to use your Apple Card every time.
8. Tap Save. You will receive confirmation that the payment method was successfully added.
9. If you set your Apple card as the default payment method the next time you check out while ordering from Amazon, it will automatically bill that card. Tap Payment Information if you haven’t already done so.
10. Select your Apple Card and then tap Continue.
11. Complete the checkout process as normal.
How to Transfer Apple Cash to Bank
If you do not have an Apple Card, you can transfer Apple Cash to a bank account instead. After that, you’ll be able to use your debit card to make purchases on Amazon as usual.
Apple Pay Cash allows iPhone users to send and receive money directly from the iPhone’s Messages app. Apple Cash does not require any new accounts or app downloads to function; it works within your existing iMessages as long as you have Apple Pay set up. While Apple Pay is an extremely convenient method of receiving money, not everyone will want to keep their entire balance on their Apple Cash card. We’ve already covered how to use Apple Pay in your iPhone’s Safari browser and how to send money with Apple Pay. Read more; How To Use An Apple Pencil With A Mac Computer
Now, if you’ve been wondering, “how do I transfer money from Apple Pay to my bank account?” we’ll show you how to use the Wallet app to transfer money from Apple Cash to your bank account of choice, instantly, or in one to three days. Read more; Samsung Wallet vs Apple Wallet: What’s the Difference?
At the time of writing, Apple Pay is only available in certain countries, and the transfer will take anywhere from one to three days to clear. For a fee, Instant Transfer is available with certain types of accounts. Here’s how to transfer money from your Apple Cash card to your bank account.
1. Open the Wallet app.
2. Scroll down and tap on the Apple Cash card.
3. Tap the menu icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Tap on Transfer to Bank.
5. Enter the amount you’d like to transfer, then tap Next.
6. Choose Instant Transfer or 1-3 Business Days, then tap Transfer.
7. If you already have a bank account, you can skip to the last step; otherwise, proceed as follows:
8. Enter your routing and account numbers, then press the Next button.
9. Enter the amount you’d like to move to your bank account, then tap Transfer in the upper right corner of your screen.
That’s it! Now you can transfer money from your Apple Cash card to your bank account whenever you need to. Read also; How to get Apple Music on your Amazon Echo
For more ideas about how to use your Apple devices, let’s know what you want next in the comment section. Thank you 🙇