Full Job Description
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Associate Business Experts work as part of a Team of Experts to astound customers with effective resolution, proactive account management, and customer education. They seek, identify, and resolve root causes to customer concerns and inquiries, identify appropriate revenue and service enhancement opportunities, and explore customer needs to develop loyal and profitable customers, including payment arrangements and other collections activities, when appropriate. This role is a learning role, where new experts are building skills and competencies in these areas while also demonstrating amazing skills in courtesy, concern, timely resolution, relationship building.
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work, unless precluded from doing so by applicable law. The CDC currently defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination prior to successful applicant’s first day of work, and will consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase (1) as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others, or (2) for other reasons under applicable law.
- You’re a pro on the computer
- You know how to balance multiple tasks at the same time
- Tech savvy and have a passion for mobile devices and/or technology
- Passion for care and the ability to listen, identify problems, and deliver solutions
- Sales oriented with an obsession to connecting customers to the things they love
- Ability to work as part of a team to achieve individual and team results
- You have the flexibility to work any shift, including nights and especially weekends
Okay. You’ve seen what we’re looking for and you’re up to the challenge. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your outstanding work:
- Competitive base pay plus bonus potential for top performers
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- An annual Employee Stock Grant, and a purchase plan that gives you the chance to grab TMUS stock at a discount
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career!
This is the opportunity to do something special and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So, what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!We’ll count on you to:
- Provide astounding customer service thorough effective and timely resolution of various customer inquiries and concerns
- Build customer loyalty and value through effective account management, identifying and providing offers for appropriate additional features and services, and collecting past due balances
- Use resource documentation for reference and the automated and training tools provided to deliver exceptional customer service
- Meet department productivity and quality standards. Appropriately disburses adjustments and account credits in accordance with T-Mobile policy
- Approach each call with a can-do mentality and treats each customer with respect, courtesy, and a genuine desire to help
- Complete training requirements to learn new skills and processes, grow knowledge of systems, and develop proficiency on what we value, interpersonal requirements, and proficiencies needed for the role
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.