Full Job Description
About TriVersa Ltd
TriVersa Ltd specialises in providing Enterprise Intelligence solutions, Business, and compliance solutions to our clients in financial services, Oil and Gas Sector, Public Sector and Telecommunication services.
We assist clients in making more informed decisions and gaining better insight through innovative technologies and data in line with their aspirations.
Our purpose is to continually envision and deliver innovative Enterprise Intelligence solutions, towards assisting clients in delivering value to their customers, products, and services.
Daily maintenance of an organization’s IT Systems and Services. The job description entails managing and coordinating information technology operations to ensure the delivery of timely and effective IT services. Investigation and analysis of user problems and application bugs and subsequent problem resolution and technical testing of patches. Working with the Engineering and delivery teams to ensure quality and effective implementation of projects and changes maintaining maximum uptime of production
Application Support Engineer Responsibilities:
- Assist in developing maintenance plans per application and carry out the maintenance of applications, re-configuring, building, and testing components in accordance with OLAs and SLAs.
- Code applications in accordance with good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of the most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Create and execute/coordinate technical test plans for application change, new deployment, and upgrades.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Continuous monitoring of Service Performance to ensure maximum service availability
- Effective management of changes to minimize service disruption and maximize service availability and quality
- Effectively work with other dependent teams such as Vendors, Service Management, Security team, Delivery and Engineering team, and other Operations teams.
- Provide information timely for Audits and Security requests and ensure any gaps raised are closed
- Effective access controls to supported systems.
- Broad knowledge of the business processes within the Telecommunications sector.
- Specialized knowledge of IT support procedures, application construction, hardware technologies, systems integration, and development techniques.
- ITIL standards
- Automate application interfaces and manual activities
- Explore scheduling techniques and tools to overcome application dependencies
- Analyse incidents to identify hot spots or underpinning problems – implement the solution
- Automate business and system processes to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in IT Development or IT Operations
- UNIX shell Scripting
- Experience working in a medium or large organization
- Working knowledge of;
- Project management principles, Agile principles and general technical management
- Service Monitoring
- Application development lifecycles
- User Requirements analysis standards and methods
- DevOps Practices and Tools
- Managing Cloud Services and Licenses
- PL/SQL and RDBMS knowledge
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Satisfaction Measurement
- Planning and Organising
- Performance Improvement
- Project Delivery
- Relationship Management
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₦250,000.00 – ₦400,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- IT Development/ IT Operations: 3 years (Preferred)
- Application Development: 3 years (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 17/08/2022